Pineapple coconut cupcakes via Real Mom Kitchen
Here is her recipe:
Pineapple Cupcakes with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) golden vanilla cake mix (If you can find a pineapple cake mix, I think that would be yummy)
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Coconut Cream Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) tub of PHILADELPHIA Pineapple Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- toasted coconut for topping (if desired)
- Prepare cake batter and blend dry pudding mix into batter. Fold in pineapple. Spooning batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Spoon frosting into small freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag (or use a cake decorating bag with tip). Cut small corner off bottom of bag and insert tip.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
This is just pretty epic!
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Jacinda emailed me a picture of this cupcake bouquet she made! How cute would this be as a centerpiece at a wedding or baby shower? I love it!